Global Arthik Samajik Sehyog Samiti is a non government, non political, non religious, voluntary organization committed for the welfare of poor, down- trodden and socially out cast people of the society under the Constitution of India. The organization is also providing its valuable services for various technical and social causes.
Rural Poor Communities specially women and children, Communities who are below the poverty line, labors and artisans etc.
Objectives of the Society
- To work for the welfare and self dependency of women and children by running educational and training centers.
- To work with the weaker section of society for their economic, social and moral development.
- To established the institutions providing education and technical trainings for the welfare of needy people and enlistment of the society.
- To identify handicapped and organized training for their rehabilitation.
- To create awareness in the society for the environment preservation.
- To work in the area of women health focusing violence against women, Gender issue, infant mortality and maternal mortality etc.
- For the human rights issues especially related to labor, child labor, Dalits, Tribal, minority class and weaker section of the society.
- To with government, semi government, non government organization and likeminded agencies for the all round development of the Urban and rural community by conducting and running different programs and activities.